Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gorgeous Things made by a very clever person ...

In my last post, I mentioned Tamara and her beautiful ribbon hair accessories for girls. I thought I would do a feature post on her products because if you have little girls, you must have some of these. Especially with Christmas coming up. Great to put in those stockings. Tamara makes them herself, which is even more reason to mention them.Tamara's business is called "Ella and Kate". She creates beautiful bows on hair ties and hair clips. A set such as those featured in these photos cost $8. Very reasonable. For smaller children, she also makes a very, very sweet baby bow, which is just a single bow on a clip, for $2.50 a clip. And the clip is very secure. I can vouch for it.The most wonderful thing is that she will make them to match your child's outfit. Very important to have completely co-ordinated accessorised children! I have given her swatches of fabric that I want bows matched to. The double bonus with this is that now I have to get cracking and sew these outfits for my girls. We can't have hair accessories with no matching clothing, can we?

If you would like to purchase some of these little treasures, please e-mail Tamara attmmorris@bigpond.net.au or phone her on 03 8812 2824. Tell her Jo sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment